Sunday, June 14, 2015

Island life for me!  6/8/15


In a few minutes Elder Hartshorn and I will be departing to the airport.  
Guernsey South is being closed and left in the capable hands of Elder Deaton 
and Hernandez. I will miss the people here.



I am being moved to the Isle of Wight to finish training a missionary

who has only been out one transfer! I am excited for new challenges.



Yesterday Stake Conference was broadcasted from Scotland. It was a

powerful meeting. Elder Holland threw down about the importance and

veracity of the Book of Mormon. We were grateful to have our friend

James with us because I felt like a good portion of Elder Holland's

talk was speaking right to him. Additionally, a few days before I

prayed for a stronger testimony of the prophet Joseph Smith and my

prayers were answered. It was amazing and we get to have a mission

conference with him Friday in Hyde Park.



Scripture of the week is Proverbs 3:5-6

 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.



I love you all! Hopefully I will have much more time to email next

week or maybe catch some wi-if at the airport. Cheery!


Elder Price
 


Made it to the Isle of Wight safe and sound. I miss Guernsey already

but I am so stoked to be here with Elder Tunnicliffe from York England!

New address:

Flat 28, Balfour Court

Cross Street

Ryde, Isle Of Wight

PO33 2FG

England



Elder Price