Monday, October 5, 2015

Aaron and Tabby from Paignton joined us for conference

Just a quickie.   10/5/15

Some books are long and some epistles are just a few verses. I have neglected the group email this week but I want everyone to remember how blessed we are in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints. We know that God loves us and continues to speak. We have heard His council in these last few days from His dedicated servants. I have learned a lot and my testimony has been strengthened.

One talk mentioned the phrase, "What lack I yet?" which has been a theme in the mission. It went hand in hand with our inspired mission plan. The Holy Ghost reaffirmed to me that President Gubler is inspired and that the second harvest of the season of miracles in the England London South Mission is at hand. It hasn't been our turn for something dramatic yet on the Isle of Wight but the mission is seeing amazing things happen. I know the church is true!

Love,


Elder Price

Elder Price & Elder Graham at sunny Sandown seafront