Tuesday, December 1, 2015



Remember the time.  11/30/15

Time is going too fast. I honestly can't believe we are into December tomorrow and the most wonderful time of the year.

Saturday evening we had a Thanksgiving dinner with an American family from the ward. It was so nice. I even got to carve the turkey and without bragging too much, I did fairly well.

The work in High Wycombe is going well. There is so much potential here! We finally got a ward mission leader and he's great. I've already been out teaching with him a few times and we teach together in better unity than I do with my companion. Haha! Last Tuesday evening 
after a lesson we were walking down the street with Brother Holt (WML) and he stopped a girl with headphones to ask if she was interested in learning. I was buzzing with his willingness to do missionary work! That evening we talked to more people with energy and excitement which lead to greater success.

We brought out members we haven't worked with before and we keep asking for others to come. I am enjoying it. Our friend Mila is progressing toward her baptismal date well. Two of her children (ages 20 and 12) even agreed to let us teach them about the Plan of Salvation. They say they aren't interested for themselves but I know they feel the Holy Ghost.

Elder Chiu Falck and I aren't working very well together yet. It's difficult to coming from one of the best companionships I've had but we'll figure it out.  We have had a couple decent conversations. He's terrified to talk to people but to be fair he has made some good attempts. I will grow a lot this transfer as I learn to love him and serve with him. Trials help us grow if we respond with a good attitude.

I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is a lifetime and daily plan. I know that faith preceeds repentance. I also know that it is because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ that we are able to accomplish all we do. I would be helpless without His grace. My testimony of obedience is growing as well. Not because I am seeing major results from making small changes, but that making those changes is often easier. On top of that, obedience brings blessings and ultimately, HAPPINESS. I'm definitely into that!

The new Christmas video is out so give it a look on Christmas.mormon.org and post it if you'd like.  I prefer last years but this one is still amazing!

Oh I finished the Book of Mormon again this week and I found something out... it's true! Love you!      Elder Price