Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Hi all!  2/16/16


The big transfer news.... Elder Chiu Falck and I are staying another

transfer. I'm sure there is more we can learn from each other. The

other two missionaries in High Wycombe, Elder Hartshorn and Reynolds,

are both moving. Now if you want to know what's happening you'll have

to be an attentive reader.



Elder Lloyd, our Zone Leader, is coming to High Wycombe to train a new

missionary. Elder Lloyd is from Layton and we got along great! He is a

dandy missionary with a positive attitude. Even better, he was trained

in High Wycombe and the ward members adore him. We haven't leaked the

secret yet so they'll be pleasantly surprised.



On top of that, the new Zone Leader to replace Elder Lloyd is none

other than Elder Tunnicliffe, who I halfway trained on the Isle of

Wight. When I read the news for transfers I was buzzing!



This week we are hoping to take Mila and her family to the temple

Visitors' Centre Saturday. We also have two new referrals. Besides

that, there are the people we have been finding but they haven't

progressed. Next week we'll have something cool to report on because I

feel another great harvest is underway! Oh, and Friday we get to have

Zone Conference with a general authority from the Europe Area

Presidency.


Elder Price

PS the church is true. :)


                                          AMERSHAM CHURCH

I bet I've never sent a picture of an old church before... Oh wait,
yes I have. It looks nice and sunny but it was still COLD.