Monday, February 1, 2016

Time is short  2/1/16



I'll just send you out a short email and say how great this past week

has been. I've had so many opportunities to witness miracles this week. I'd

tell you all of them but I haven't saved enough time. I haven't even

finished writing them in my journal yet. We've been the opportunity to

be the answers to a couple people's prayers this week.



Elder Chiu Falck is growing so much! He's been praying for miracles

and has an improved attitude too. It's been nice!



Wednesday I was on exchange in Slough and we got to tract in a super

posh area called Eton. It has Eton College, which is a boarding school

for all of the most spoiled children. It's ridiculously old, er

historic, and it looks like Hogwarts.



Thursday we had a special Zone Training with President and Sister

Gubler. The Spirit was strong and we developed some skills. I'm being

vague but I have grown so much!



My favourite scripture this week is found in Helaman 3:35



> 35 Nevertheless they did fast and pray oft, and did wax stronger and stronger in their humility, and firmer and firmer in the faith of Christ, unto the filling their souls with joy and consolation, yea, even to the purifying and the sanctification of their hearts, which sanctification cometh because of their yielding their hearts unto God.



Yielding our hearts to God means accepting His will in all things. We

no longer have selfish ambitions that detract from what He wants for

us. When we do this we are filled with joy. I know that has been true

for me.



Love you all!



Elder Price

Eton College at night