Monday, March 14, 2016

I Know My Saviour Loves Me  3/14/16


I wish I had more time to update you on all the things that are happening! But time is something that never stops and you can never get it back, so make the most of it.

Elder Chiu Falck and I have been companions for 16 weeks now. What a journey.

Last Friday we had a great teach with Mila, David, Chloe, and a friend named Chelsea. David's friend James and James' father, Brother H, were both with us. Each contributed to the lesson. James helped relay Joseph Smith's experience. Brother H bore powerful testimony and invited each person to read the Book of Mormon daily, pray to know the truth, and to be baptised. It was one of the first really powerful experiences I have had talking about the first vision because Brother H explained so simply how that single experience has impacted his life. It was awesome.

Mila, David and Chelsea came to church yesterday too!

We felt inspired to go to the town Marlow to try reteaching someone that used to meet with missionaries. She was busy but a few minutes later we stopped a lady named Theresa walking down the street. She told us how there have been multiple times where she has prayed for help and each time she met missionaries within a couple of days. Well, she had just prayed for help again the day before. Incredible. There might be a few barriers but we'll see how the gospel can help her tomorrow.

Sometimes I have silly doubts but then I remember the many experiences I've had. Whenever I have a question I'll recognise a tender mercy of Him whispering, "I'm still here. I know where you are and I love you." This morning I was in Mosiah 4 and verse 9 reminded me, "...believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend." I know the church is true because the Book of Mormon is true.

Once again I have a love for the children's songs. My latest jam reads:

A long time ago in a beautiful place,

Children were gathered ’round Jesus.

He blessed and taught as they felt of His love.

Each saw the tears on His face.

The love that He felt for His little ones

I know He feels for me.

I did not touch Him or sit on His knee,

Yet, Jesus is real to me.

I know He lives!

I will follow faithfully.

My heart I give to Him.

I know that my Savior loves me.

I really do love my Saviour! Life would be hopeless without him.

This week brings more missionary work, Zone Training, and that's pretty much it! Hah Love you guys!


Elder Price

p-day with the boys