Wednesday, August 17, 2016

17 August 2016


We are still having difficulty getting second and third appointments.
We are working hard and seeking revelation. Our prayers have
definitely been answered multiple times.

I had a great tender mercy this week. Saturday was a really rough day
for me and then the talks at Sacrament meeting were exactly what I
needed. I felt like the first speaker had been given these scriptures
to share just for me. I am grateful for reminders the Lord is looking
out for me!

Paul is planning on receiving his endowment at the temple on Tuesday.
I am very sad President said that I am not able to go. I was shocked
because I understood that missionaries are typically encouraged to
attend but I guess things have changed. I had been looking forward to
that for the last 54 weeks. Disappointed but relieved face Maybe next time.

Have a great week!

Elder Price
(This is Paul fro the Isle of Wight)