Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Here are a few of my MTC mates who are flying home today



Previous message
Next messageBack to messages16 days until... :)

How can I update you in just a quick minute about this week? It has been eventful to say the least.

Elder Redd and I just got back to Guildford. We have been at the temple with our MTC friends who are departing. The temple was closed for cleaning so we didn't get to do a session yesterday but we had a lot of other activities. It was one of the best days ever! The testimony meeting in the evening was the most spiritual meeting I have ever had. I felt the Spirit burning within me constantly, and it came in increased surges at moments too. The meeting concluded with the hymn "God Be With You Till We Meet Again." I burst into tears in the second verse when we sang about meeting again at Jesus' feet.

Elder Aleman is off to Yeovil to be companions with Elder Feistl, a German missionary who was in Guildford a couple transfers ago. It's great because they are friends already and they'll be good together.

Elder Redd and I are seeking revelation on what we need to focus on in these next 16 days. It's going to go by in a flash.

Just thought you'd enjoy a snapshot from yesterday morning:
I'm on the train alone, travelling to the temple to meet up with my MTC group. If I hadn't extended with Elder Redd for these next two weeks I would have already left my proselyting area for the last time this morning at half eight. I would be seeing my family tomorrow. But I don't feel like my work is finished yet. I don't know if I will ever feel finished. I feel calm and collected like this is who I am, who I've always been, and who I'll always will be. There will always be people to help. I can show that Christlike love forever, even when I don't have a name tag, but in a way I never want to leave.

So yeah... I'm happy. I know that God is my Father because he has heard my prayers. In the most grand expression of love he sent Jesus Christ to save me. I know Christ's Atonement is real because through him I have felt forgiveness, hope, and true joy. He can change hearts; he has changed mine. It's an ongoing process but it's worth the effort. There is nothing as rewarding as being a disciple of the Living Son of the Living God. Life with them is good.

Love you! I'll see you in a bit!

Elder Price



Elder Aleman wanted to eat at Sushi Nara for his last meal in
Guildford. I decided to accept the adventure and try a dish with 7
types of raw fish... Mission accomplished!